Hnab looj tes hnav los tsis hnav? Ib lo lus nug tseem ceeb heev rau koj txoj kev nyab xeeb!
What is PPE Equipment?
PPE sawv cev rau cov cuab yeej tiv thaiv tus kheej, ntau yam khoom siv kev nyab xeeb ua haujlwm uas suav nrog cov kaus mom tawv, cov hlua tiv thaiv lub caij nplooj zeeg, tsom iav kev nyab xeeb, hnav ris tsho zoo nkauj, khau ua haujlwm, thiab hnab looj tes tiv thaiv tes.
Why Wearing Gloves is Important?
It is important to wear gloves when working with hazardous chemicals and other materials because they protect our hands from infection and contamination. Cov hnab looj tes tiv thaiv should be selected on the basis of the hazards involved.
· Nitrile gloves protect against most chemicals and infectious agents.
· Rubber gloves protect against mild corrosive material.
· Neoprene gloves protect against most solvents, oils, and mild corrosive materials.
· Avoid latex gloves as many people are allergic or develop allergies to this material.
When to Wear Gloves?
Wear gloves when your hands may come into contact with:
· infectious materials
· radioactive materials
· Kev Tsim Khoom
When NOT to Wear Gloves
· Don't wear gloves when touching common surfaces, such as telephones, computers, door knobs, and elevator buttons, or that may be touched without gloves by others.
· Don't wear gloves outside of the lab. When transporting hazardous materials between labs, use secondary containers that can be carried without gloves. (Bring gloves and spill materials in case of an accident.)
Questions on gloves? Contact Mesian Safety at [email tiv thaiv] .
Yav dhau los: Yuav ntsuas koj txhais tes li cas rau hnab looj tes?
Tom ntej: tsis muaj leej twg